Schizophrenia.com

Real Encounters With Angels

Hi, I live in Wisconsin. I’m 26 years old. I have had 2 encounters with an Angel within the past year. I am telling everyone this story to increase their faith as well as their hope and their courage. The following are true stories: 1st Encounter: On April 3rd, 2018, I prayed nonstop for an hour, asking the Holy Trinity to please communicate with me. I did the same on April 4th and April 5th. On April 5th, 2018, after finishing my 3rd hour of prayer, my dad came home from work and asked me if I wanted to go to a local restaurant with him. I said sure. While sitting in the middle of the restaurant between 8 and 10 pm that day, and wondering to myself about my prayers getting answered and thinking about God, I suddenly felt someone double tap my right shoulder. I turned around to see who it was. There was no one there. There was no one sitting to the right of me, and no one anywhere behind me, not even off to the far left and far right, so no one could have just brushed past me either. In that moment, either Jesus or my Guardian Angel tapped my shoulder, and my prayers to have some form of communication take place were answered. 2nd Encounter: Date: February 1st, 2019: I went to my basement and started to worship and praise the Holy Trinity. I wanted to get an hour done of praise and worship but after completing 5 minutes, my sister (who has some problems) suddenly very angrily yelled very mean things to me from her room upstairs. This immediately put me into a state of extreme sadness because all I could think about was that I can’t live in peace in my own house without people yelling at me and also as far as I knew my chances to get close to God again were just ruined. When my dad got home we went to a local restaurant together. While sitting at the bar table at the back, I was very sad (and I hardly ever get sad), and I was thinking to myself, “I want to get close to God so badly but I will never become close to him at this rate.” Suddenly a young man walked up to me from behind me and stood to the right of me. I thought he had probably come to stand next to me to order food or a drink from the front from the bartenders like a couple people had just previously done, but he never ordered anything. I glanced to my right to see who it was. The young man had black hair and looked to be between the age of 15 and 20. I was shocked because he had the look of “perfection,” of which I had never seen before in my life. He was smiling at me and after looking at his face for a second I turned my face back to the front and continued to drink my Diet Pepsi. He stood right next to me for 5 to 10 seconds, with the kindest smile on his face, saying nothing, and then he turned and walked away. Immediately all my extreme sadness was replaced with the most excitement and happiness I have felt in my entire life, because all I could think was, “I just met my Guardian Angel!” (I am 90% sure anyway that it was my Guardian Angel and not just an ordinary human.) This person had such a particular look about them. If you ever get to see an Angel, you will just KNOW it’s an Angel.

As long as those beliefs give you comfort, I don’t think anyone can tell you otherwise.