Reading the panss scores for caplyta?

Umm where did you read that i would love to get on caplyta that sounds very effectkve to me

This is the study that compared risperidone 4mg and lumateperone. This was one of the earlier ones, I think phase 2. Indeed, one of the doses had about the same response as for risperidone.

and

Of the 520 patients, 221 received placebo, 224 received 42mg lumateperone, and 75 patients in 1 study received 4mg risperidone. Investigators found that lumaterpeone significantly reduced PANSS total score compared with placebo and with efficacy similar to 4 mg ripseridone.

These are different studies than the open label one we were discussing. In these studies the participants were inpatient and took the drug or a placebo (except in the case of the risperidone group) for just 28 days - 6 weeks. Over that period it wasn’t effective for depression, that result emerged during the longer trials.

There’s a separate rating scale for cognition.

I hope it will work for me too. I know one of the member try it during their clinical trial. She ended up having depression so she need to switch back to abilify to get herself back. I don’t think she is active anymore in this forum. This company going to have another trial for bipolar depression this year. Let’s see if it will pass the trial. I will wait for more review when it comes out.