Read two books

Yes I was born raised and live in France Britanny capital city of Rennes. My sister live near Marseille in Provence south-eastern France. Capitalism and psychopathy have lot in common.

3 Likes

@chew

Are you into meditation?

1 Like

I actually am thinking about starting meditation again now that my brains in a better place. Heard it could be bad to meditate if you are unstable. I was gonna meditate last night but fell asleep real early.

2 Likes

@chew

I have no association with them, but eocinstitute.org makes very good meditation CDs.

2 Likes

Love the disclaimer :smile:

I will check them out!

2 Likes

I had to put the disclaimer! :relaxed:

2 Likes

I also do not have many spiritual experiences. However I use my intuition a lot for thinking about science and spirituality

1 Like

http://www.oshorajneesh.com/download/osho-books/hindi-translations/From_Sex_to_Superconsciousness.pdf

3 Likes

Hey @y76 I lived in France for 3 years before the illness started. My last chef de projet was from Brittany and I also visited Rennes once but I donā€™t remember much. I think you have the shortest ligne de mĆ©tro in the entire world, is it true?

2 Likes

Yes thatā€™s true. they are building a second line right now.

1 Like

I wish I had the focus to read books. Iā€™ve never been much of a reader, but I wish it was an option for me. When it comes to reading for pleasure I used to read classic novels and certain poets (Dylan Thomas and Emily Dickinson are my favorites). I suppose I could still read poetry, nice and short. My favorite novel is The Catcher in the Rye, followed closely by Flowers for Algernon, and Of Mice and Men. The aripiprazole injections have lessened the distractions in my head, the people who talk to me there, to the point that I am now able watch a movie :slight_smile:. Thatā€™s something, at least, perhaps the most I can ask for at the moment.

1 Like

Reading is more difficult than it used to be but I just managed to pull off ā€œA Handmaidā€™s Taleā€ and am in the middle of ā€œWuthering Heights.ā€ Reading is 50/50 but in another 5 years my entire ability to read might be gone so might as well try to read now while I still can!

1 Like

Hope your ability to read gets better as the time progresses. Symptoms ease off in some cases with advancing age.

Quite some time ago I read a book ā€œSupernormalā€ by Dean Radin. The book deals with scientific analysis of Supernormal phenemenon such as ESP, Telepathy, psychokinesis etc. Dean Radin is Chief of the Institute of Noetic Sciences. Noetic : noā€¢etā€¢ic: From the Greek noēsis / noētikos, meaning inner wisdom, direct knowing, or subjective understanding. Institiute of Noetic Science website is a cool site. I checked it now, seems down at the moment but will be up and working in some time. Do check it out.http://www.noetic.org/