Raw meat is so good haha

I eat raw meat most days! Raw beef patty and a salad!

I am arab we eat raw meat, its called kebbe naye but its a different type of beef meat than ground beef. We eat it with scrambled eggs:

4 Likes

You get parasites from that. 20% of SZ cases are from parasites even.

Can’t that lead to food poisoning ?

Looks delicious!

1 Like

I’ve been eating it for years I’m healthy

1 Like

Then lots of arabs should be schizophrenic which is not true.

5 Likes

No because they check and test the quality of meat.

2 Likes

California has strict regulations I don’t know about other places. I buy quality meat from quality stores

Yes, but @matthewj isn’t doing that.

1 Like

There are countries that eat their meat raw like Japanese eat raw chicken. The meat is a lot healthier in other countries because they’re not doing to the animals what we here in America do. None of American meat should ever be eaten raw.

2 Likes

I buy from a quality grocery chain in San Francisco it’s fine I never even had a stomach ache

I once had raw beef chunks with my dinner. It took absolutely forever to chew it down.

This is when I was going through some ultra weird food phases.

In the UK people generally don’t eat raw beef chunks

1 Like

Ok it’s noon I’m going to the store for a quarter pound of raw beer right now and a spinach salad

1 Like

Like @Aziz said, if you are going to eat raw meat, you want to go to a reputable butcher and tell them you plan to eat the meat raw. They will give you the high quality stuff. It is like the difference between eating raw fish from a market and sushi. There are different standards the meat has to be held to if it is going to be eaten raw.

3 Likes

You can get really sick eating raw meat.
My father contacts a butcher the night before Christmas Eve to order raw meat to be served on Christmas Eve.

Make sure the meat is of the highest quality.

2 Likes

Hmmm maybe I should stop my mom just told me it has a lot of saturated fat

I don’t wanna get fat!

The meat we use has almost no fat, its extra lean.

3 Likes

I also enjoy eating raw salmon especially smoked. Raw smoked Sockeye salmon is too expensive though here, almost 50$/kg.

2 Likes