Random topic, who likes collared shirts here?

i know i do i love wearing them everyday with some khaki and vans, lol what about you do you like them or not? i wear them everyday, i really can’t go out without it haha/

3 Likes

I usually just wear t-shirt and jeans myself.

2 Likes

I do mostly. I have a lot of t shirts thougj

1 Like

Thats nice, you can never go wrong with that classic!

@matthewj i hear you, same here lol. i have a lot of collard shirts honestly, i need to donate some./

1 Like

For semi nice occasions I like em

1 Like

I like them but I’m most comfortable in t-shirts or sweaters

2 Likes

they are a must for those type of events.

@LevelJ1 comfort over everything huh? i wear sweaters and t shirts some days too.

2 Likes

I’m kind of a mix. I like dress style sweaters. And I like the t-shirts with the pocket in front. I also like good style of jeans and shoes.

I guess casual but little bit trendy

3 Likes

I hear you, same here, i love t shirts with pockets!

thats good

2 Likes

tshirts for me too. I only own one collared shirt which i use for special occasions which never happen.

3 Likes

Not a fan. If I have to wear a formal shirt I prefer one with a Mandarin collar. I deplore ties.

3 Likes

I mainly wear t shirts too…but I do wear my favorite black collared short sleeve rockabilly shirt with crossed pistols on the lapels…love it…

3 Likes

I have more fingers on one hand than the times I wore a collard shirt. I would not survive in the business setting.

I must have a sensory issue with things rubbing around my neck.

Love t-shirts and jeans or shorts. Sometimes they match and sometimes I don’t give a darn.

:smiley:

2 Likes

I love them, but now that I’ve gained weight, the ones I have don’t look as good on me :frowning:

1 Like

I generally don’t like them. But I do like them sometimes if they’re very good quality and the design is sleek.

1 Like

@velociraptor Oh yeah those are really cool, to be honest. I used to own one, it lasted me for a couple of years!

@Pikasaur Don’t give up! It’s never too late wear them again, follow your dreams!

1 Like

Yeah it happens, i never had that issue, as a matter of fact i dress with collared shirts everyday, but i can see how it can mess with your senses : C

1 Like

I hate them. My dad would make me wear them to school every day and it became a joke with the people in my class. When he finally moved out I started wearing t-shirts and haven’t looked back since.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear diamond. Sounds really tough, =/. Well atleast your comfy thats good!

Thank you :slight_smile:
I’ve discovered they look really cool if I wear them open with a semi tight tee underneath

1 Like