Schizophrenia.com

Random thoughts of the day

I wish I had the guts/drive to take a boxing or kickboxing class… for years now I’ve had this random urge to join a kickboxing class. It would be sweet to have the physique and stamina of a boxer… id feel like such a bad*ss!

What are your random thoughts of the day?

3 Likes

I did Kung Fu for a few years.

1 Like

So many times in my life I’ve had a big “breakthrough” and thought, “this is it I’ve turned a corner/am cured”. Only for it to be fools gold.

4 Likes

Niiiiceeee…
I tried doing Ju Jitsu after my first break but the giant class of people and looking in the mirror while we did the class made me uncomfortable😂

1 Like

Same for me. I always think that I can get back my presz self, working, studying, hanging out with friends, going to the gym and jogging/bicycle, having a gf again, etc

2 Likes

interesting i also have a desire to train boxing or kickboxing, but the only thing available in my area is brazillian jiu jitsu and i don’t like to wrestle and be on the ground.

my random thought of the day, is a good creative music artist should release a new album, every 2 years in their prime creative years.

1 Like

All my thoughts are random. I was kind of craving a strawberry milkshake though.

3 Likes

Dammit. I want one now too.

2 Likes

I always like to set a good example.

1 Like

Wouldn’t it be sweet?
I don’t have many options for stuff like that around me either… id have to drive more than an hour to get access to a boxing or kickboxing class…

You thinking about putting some stuff out?

1 Like

no im working on 10 songs, im trying to write, but a lot of it is old stuff, i would like to record 1 album before i die, no rush, but my creativity is not as strong as before meds, im just thinking i shouldnt have to wait more than a couple years for my favorite artists to release a new quality album haha.

1 Like

That’s cool… I also have a few songs I’m trying to write😅 wouldn’t say they’re very good though… I also don’t have a decent singing voice lol… so that puts a damper on things.

But I gotcha about the artists putting out new albums lol

1 Like

I considered trying boxing when I was younger but I got busy with jobs and whatnot and never got into it. I use to be a big boxing fan when I was younger.

2 Likes

Was thinking just now how inspiring some of the artists are on this forum.

In particular, @sleepoptimistic and @Catch22.

Was also thinking, I need to go on a different kind of diet until I reach 66kg. One that I actually enjoy!!

2 Likes

I should add, @laetitia, I think you have a beautiful voice.