Random fact

What’s a random fact about yourself?
I only like pickles if they’re on a chicken sandwich
Your turn

1 Like

I was bit by a monkey at a zoo when I was like 6 lol.

1 Like

:open_mouth: that’s terrifying!!! @lofifunk

It was kinda funny. I walked up to this circle of people at the zoo where the monkey was just free roaming to see what was going on, as soon as I saw the monkey it looked at me, ran over and bit the soft part of my hand between thumb and pointer finger. And from that day on I was part man part monkey lol

4 Likes

LOL part man part monkey… I already have a fear of monkeys so I can’t even imagine if something like that were to happen to me @lofifunk

I want to live to be 125 years old.

3 Likes

Now that’s a goal! @chordy

1 Like

I only like chicken if it’s on a pickle sandwich.

I meant this as a joke but I wonder how many more people I can alienate today.

2 Likes

… like, no other meats?! @77nick77

I don’t think I’ve had Bologna in two years. I wouldn’t have graduated high school without that stuff.

1 Like

Lucky thing an elephant didn’t bite you.

1 Like

HA, well that makes more sense. I’m a little slow

1 Like

@77nick77 between you and @LevelJ1 I’m always laughing when I visit this forum, thank you.

3 Likes

We try to keep it lively :smile:

2 Likes

When I was a kid we were at my friend max house. I put his dad’s power tools and maxes toys in the washing machine then turned it on.

That was the last time we went to maxes house :smile:🙋

4 Likes

When I was a kid I pooped on a tree in front of a pet store

2 Likes

When I was a kid I didn’t poop for three years.

1 Like

My knees naturally hyperextend. My knees go pretty far back when my legs are locked, then my lower legs come forward. It’s called “genu recurvatum.” I never knew it was abnormal until I got to med school and the subject came up. I never stand with my legs locked, though, stand with my legs straight.

While I’m on the subject, I’ve got a little genu varum (bow-legged) and pectus carinatum (pigeon chested). I’m so deformed lol.

2 Likes

I’ve had a piece of graphite (pencil lead) in the top of my right thigh for the past 28 years; I got into a fight when I was 12 and got stabbed with a pencil.

1 Like

Mini surgery?

8i8i8i8i