Ragnarok.. 15151515

Ragnarok pouring idle is very much fun. Its basically the condensed version of the classic mmorpg ragnarok.

The art style is k.anime. you lvl up by clicking or just let your dps defeat monsters. To level up some more. I hit the idle wall… but its at lvl 175…
Once i hit it i just restart at lvl 1… your chars reset but you can collect the rare stuff again… its designed to force you to restart many times…

Anyway its visually pleasing and simple to play but challenging to master… 5/5 stars…if anyone decides to try i can offer tips… im 6 restarts in.

That menu on the bottom drops down for fuller pic… but thats the idle wall i hit… the cost of the next char is 3 illians further than the last… usually the cost difference is 4 zeros… this one 12… i cant beat 175 without the upgrade… its a timed boss…

I think I understood about half of what you said.

lol

Is this free?

I only played this on private servers where it was free. The original I mean.Not this one.

1 Like

This is free. The classic ragnarok is free too on the app store. Of course in app purchases and the ads are voluntary. But one add = + 100% munny drop for 4 hours. You can get more muny watching some… but after i reset 3 times i didnt need ads…

I also played ro on private servers… with fun xp and drop rates…lol still a grinder though…

1 Like

The battle books are the key… +10% damage for each one…it does help if sauna has rebirth bonus…

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.