Radmetech?

Have not heard from you for a long time.
Hope all is well with you!

5 Likes

He’s a workin’ man now. He got a job and left us.

I hope he’s doing well out there, where ever he is…

1 Like

Probably busy with this:

2 Likes

I’m really proud of him and look up to him for all his amazing strides this past year.

I remember when he was just getting out for more walks and starting to hang out with friends more… now he’s back working as a nurse again…

I have always valued his input. I’m really happy for him to get to go back into a profession that he loved so much.

3 Likes

What a nice guy - I think that he is busy working and probably involved in a relationship.
He is very practical minded - always giving out good advice - I truly wish him well

3 Likes

Wow-missed that!
I bet he is as happy as a clam!
Good luck Rad!

1 Like

@bridgecomet

Thanks for asking! I’ve been away from the forum for WAY too long, and I’ve missed you guys a lot.

As Barbie pointed out, I have been working again as a nurse case manager at a private psych treatment center that specializes in psychotic disorders. I was just recently promoted to Director of Nursing!

I have a lot of responsibilities now, as I have 20 nurses working under me. It’s been stressful, and I’m still working on my time management so that I won’t be working so many hours.

I’ve also been in a serious relationship for a few months now, so that is where the majority of my free time goes.

It’s funny that you posted this, because just yesterday, I made a resolution to come back to the forum and reconnect with all the wonderful people here who’ve helped me so much. I logged on this morning and saw your post, and it made me smile :smile:

So I’m back now! And I look forward to getting involved in this community again.

Blessings,

Anthony

10 Likes

WOW… this is very great news. I’m super happy for you. Congratulations.

I do admire you a lot and look up to you. Your calmness, and compassion has always been an inspiration to me.

I wish I had the words to express all the miles of best wishes I have for you.

I’m glad the medical field has you back. I wish there were more people with your patience and kindness in the medical field.

3 Likes

Thank you so much, James! It’s great to hear from you again!

Truth be told, I’ve always looked up to YOU lol. When I think of all you’ve been through, at such an early age, and to still come out on top, be able to work, be able to help others…it’s always been an inspiration and motivation for me. To get better and to get back to working.

So thanks, my friend.

Many Blessings,

Anthony

4 Likes

Wow, sounds like you got some power and control in your life. You’re a GREAT example for us.
And a nice guy in the bargain.! Good luck.

2 Likes

couldn’t be happier for you…congratulations !!!

1 Like

So happy to hear from you again–congrats to you!