R u the same person online versus irl?

r u the same person online versus irl?

I admit I am different online

1 Like

I am more talkative online. I get more anxious in person and its hard for me to open up. Once i hang out a few times i usually open up tho.

2 Likes

Yeah pretty much. I prefer talking to people in person though.

I’m more open online, real life is different in many ways I find

I think a lot of people can be misunderstood online by judgments of others

2 Likes

I’m a bit more confident online than in IRL. Most of my interaction with others takes place online. Socially F2F it’s well over 90% with my daughter,granddaughters,and gt grandchildren .

1 Like

Same personality, but I interact better in text. Being half-deaf now doesn’t help with F2F.

3 Likes

I am different online too.

2 Likes

I think I may be the same, I even get anxious by talking online now that I think about it. I had a conversation with a former mod here that helped me on my way to find out about my adhd, I was walking all over my room a few minutes later lol.

1 Like

No I’m more social here than in real life. I don’t do being social for real.

1 Like

I’m much more social and relaxed online

6 Likes

So you really aren’t San Pedro, the King of Spain who becomes El Zorro at night to save people in danger?

5 Likes

I’m the same all the time to a fault. I’m unable to change for the circumstances. I just always am the same.

2 Likes

I talk a lot more online than I do to most people. The only one I really talk that much to is my ex. Everyone else pretty much gets the listener.

1 Like

you would make an excellent best friend

1 Like

No I was so nervous at the vets office I couldn’t even get the word peroxide out right how embarrassing

2 Likes

Wow! Thanks @Leaf! I strive to be the best friend I can be. It’s very important to me

1 Like

i barely even know who i am anymore.

1 Like

I’m a lot bolder online. Irl I’m likely to mess up and offend someone, so I keep myself in check.

1 Like

Get back in line - I saw her first.

Jeeeez.

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes