Quote yourself ppl

A quote I developed 5 years ago

"Nothing spells freedom like an indoor cigarette "

Not meant to be a serious quote.

2 Likes

God I want a cigarette so much right now. I haven’t smoked in like 5 years. But man I really want one.

Sorry if I triggered you. The demon cigarettes are evil, it’s so tempting it so bad for you… People who’ve never smoked wouldn’t understand…

Nah, you’re fine. I have a vape pen, but I’m out of juice. :sob::sob::sob: I used to get it at the mall, but they stopped selling the ones with no nicotine.

1 Like

I Vape at level number three… Lately I’ve been smoking … Cigars filtered cigars but might as well be cigarettes. I figured I can smoke indoors in my apartment is no rule against it and It feels damn good to do. Trying to not get in the habit though cuz I don’t want this place to stink!!

1 Like

How about this quote:
“keep your friends close but your enemies on mark” :mag_right::mag_right::mag_right:

2 Likes

When I was at my most depressed and suicidal, I used to say: “Life sucks and then you keep on living”.

2 Likes

“I am a prophet of God and I forgive all of you”

1 Like

Measure twice, cut once

Don’t use a chainsaw while naked

5 Likes

Good ones!!! :pensive:

1 Like

Live life like you’re dead and remembering

3 Likes

Here’s one from me - "Just because it is the pot calling the kettle black doesn’t mean the kettle isn’t black.

2 Likes

If you want to live large you got to spend large.

Best said when buying something cheap

One of mine was

“What use are words in a society that speaks with noise?”

Edgy past self wahaha

2 Likes

No one can hear you speak in a vacuum

Don’t use a chainsaw while naked got me :joy: Words of wisdom I’m sure

2 Likes

The average chainsaw accident requires 28 stitches

Not my quote: “don’t drink and use the chainsaw”

I try to avoid sharp objects period. I sent myself to the ER from trying to use an exacto knife LOL

1 Like

“don’t cut your pecker off unless you want to be without a pecker”

1 Like