Quote Biology (Share a Quote & Dissect it's Meaning)

Example

1. ‘Reason is an Action of The Mind; Knowledge is a Possession of The Mind; But Faith is an Attitude of The Person. It Means You Are Prepared to Stake Yourself on Something Being So’~ Michael Ramsey (English Anglican Bishop & Life Peer). 1904—1988.

Reason~ ‘A Cause, Explanation, or Justification For an Action or Event’.

So. The Action of The Mind, is The Point of it’s Reason. You Get Thirsty. And You Grab a Glass of Water & Take a Sip. The Action is Drinking The Water. The Reason is Thirst. So. Reason is an Action of The Mind.

Knowledge~ ‘Facts, Information, And Skills Acquired By a Person Through Experience or Education’.

So. The Mind, Possess Knowledge. You Are Walking Down The Street And Don’t Notice a Pothole in The Road. And as You Are Walking You Trip in The Hole. Almost Falling Down. You Laugh as You See if Anyone Saw Your Mistake. And Make Sure to Scribble That Pothole Down in Memory So When You Return From Your Destination. You Don’t Trip Again. Possessing The Knowledge of a City Not Fixing The Roads When Need Be. Knowledge is a Possession of The Mind.

Faith~ ‘Complete Trust of Confidence in Someone or Something’.

So. Your Best Friend Has Made a Promise to You That They Will Always Call You to Wake You Up So You’re Never Late to Work. And Each And Every Morning They Call You. And You Are Never Late. You Always Make it On Time. And Have Complete Faith And Trust That They Will Always Call. Which in Return Turns into Faith From Your Boss That You Will Never Be Late. No Matter What. So. Faith is an Attitude of a Person.

In Which Means, You Are Prepared to Stake Yourself On Something Being So.

So. In Conclusion. When What You Accept into Your Life Finds Your Faith & Trust. Hold Tightly to Your Internal/External Beliefs. And All You Hold Near And Dear to Your Heart. For if You have Faith in Someone Or Something Beyond Your Normal Expectations. It Probably Would Take a Sky to Be Lit on Fire, to Take Away What You Claim to Be Hope, Love, And Peace.

Sincerely,

DJ Nosferatu Bat (sleepoptimistic)
:latin_cross: :yin_yang: :latin_cross:

By Rollo May,
'Love is generally confused with dependance, but in point of fact, you can love only in proportion to your capacity for independence ’

Think it’s just about discovering yourself before embarking on finding a partner

It’s a simple quote but I REALLY like it

2 Likes

Hmm.

‘Your Capacity For Independence’. Perhaps, it’s Saying, A Person is Not Able to Fulfill Their Duties to Be in a Exquisite Relationship Until, They Are Fulfilled And Content With Their Own Company, Spirit, Aura, Shadow, Circuits And Wiring of Self?.

Whatcha Think?.

Yes.

Again you have an exquisite way of describing it :pig2:

I’m trying to find something to add to that lol.

But I can’t find anything. It’s a lot to ask for of oneself to fulfill exquisite relationship duties, the prerequisites lol, but I think it might be a worthy cause, yeh… I mean my exquisite relationships of partnership have always been a downfall of mine :frowning: so far and that may be why. Most likely.

I have this personal thinking that when I can see myself clearly for who I am, then I have got the corresponding vision to see in another if they would be a click able partner for me cos I would be wiser enough to tell. Unlike atm my vision is blurry and partially blind. :laughing:

Clarity is a Great Goal to Have Focus On. In Any Field of Vision. Be it Internal/External. Towards Self, Or Outside Of. It Takes Patience & Understanding. A Freewill to Carry On Throughout Small Mistakes. Learning From, & Not Giving Up On Yourself in The Most Certainly Important Areas of Significance. Not Saying That in Any Way Does Someone Become Meaningless. Unless The Individual Craves Mistakes And Thrives Off of Them. Which is Slightly Off Topic. Soz. Point is, I Think it’s Clear For Anyone Who’s “made it”, Would Say, All You Have to Do is Simply, Seek For Truth. And The Rest Will Follow.

Sincerely,

1 Like

Thanks for the insight…

What does Nosferatu mean lol?

Interesting name you have

Nosferatu is a Vampire From 1922. (Silent Film).

Sincerely,

Ahh cool. Okes Then. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Example

1. ‘Faith is to Believe What We Do Not See, And The Reward of This Faith is To See What We Believe’~ St. Augustine (4th Century Philosopher). 354—430.

Faith~ ‘Complete Trust or Confidence in Someone or Something’.

So. To Have Faith in What is Not Standing Before You. During a Moment of Quick, Slight, Deliberation. So. You Wake Up, Either Night or Day And Begin to Get Dressed. You Clean Up And Grab a Cup of Something You Enjoy to Drink. And Suddenly The Dream You Had, Resurfaces to Your Outer Layer of Consciousness. And You Remember That, in Your Dream, The Sky Was Purple. You Shake Your Head And Quietly Laugh. But!, What if?. And Something Taps You On The Shoulder, To Remind You, it Was Jus a Dream. And You Smile as You Put On Your Shoes, And Open Your Front Door. Which is Your Faith in Mystery, to Believe What We Do Not See. That is Until…, You Open The Door And See The Blue Sky.

Reward~ ‘A Thing Given in Recognition of One’s Service, Effort, or Achievement’.

So. What’s The Reward For Knowing Before You Opened The Door. That The Sky Was Going to Be Blue, And Not Purple?. Are You a Secret ‘Prince’, Fan?. Waiting For, ‘Purple Rain’?. INSANITY!!!. Jus Kidding. The Reward is Simple. It’s Not Any Amount of Money. it’s Not Being Charmed With Good Looks, or Charisma. It is The Sky in And of itself. ‘It’s Blue For a Reason’, Someone Might Say. And Someone Would Argue, ‘The Sky Looks Purple to Me, So Blah’!

So. In Conclusion, If You Own Faith in Something So Strong, That it Cannot Be Chipped Away With Slight Discomfort. Then, What You See is What You Get. You Have a Glass of Water And You’re Thirsty, Well, it’ll Taste Pretty Good. And For Some, Sometimes Being Told That Their Relationship is Jus Not Worth it. While Ignoring The Nonbelievers, That Could Even Be Love. Heaven Forbid!.

Sincerely,

Example

1. ‘Faith Makes All Things Possible… Love Makes All Things Easy’~ Dwight L. Moody (American Evangelist And Publisher) 1837—1899.

Faith~ ‘Complete Trust or Confidence in Someone or Something’.

So. Having Faith That When You Lay Down in Your Bed to Catch Some Rest. The Bed Won’t Disappear in Five Minutes And Leave You Falling into The Floor Like a Sack of Potato’s, is One Way to Describe Simplistic, Ordinary, And Helpful Form of Faith. Because Who Want’s to Lay Down Every Night And Pray The Bed Won’t Disappear While Trembling All Night Long. Faith.

Love~ ‘An Intense Feeling of Deep Affection’.

So. No Matter Who You Are. No Matter How Great. No Matter How Small. No Matter How Young. No Matter How Old. We All. All. All Have Felt Love. Either For Someone, or Something. It Needs Not Be Described or Explained. Love, it Jus is, What it is.

But to Mix Faith And Love in The Same Smoky Liquid Gothic Cauldron. On Hallow’s Eve No Less. What Does That Mean?. What Happens, When That Happens?. A Ring?. Dare I Say, Like The Song, ‘Ringfinger’ (By) Nine Inch Nails?.

So. In Conclusion, ‘Love Makes All Things Easy’. Let’s Let The Song Try to Explain it Instead of Mine Own Innocence.

Sincerely,

(((Quick Side Note)))

Sincerely,

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.