Quitting any inhalation

My lungs need a break/termination from its contract with substances . I’ve seen two different doctors. Second one even did x rays. They both say there’s no problem with your lungs. Well I know there is something wrong with something and it gets worse with any type of inhalation. Went to florida in February and didn’t inhale anything for 8 days and my respiratory system felt fantastic. But then I come back and smoke and vape and stuff. And same ole same. This has been bothering me for a while. But tbh I think I need to go to AA. People smoking on the side isn’t a trigger for me to pick up nicotine. But I do have a constant trigger to smoke weed. I need to tame. Maybe aa/na could help. I dunno if I should ever inhale anything again. Maybe take edibles but even that’s a slippery slope idk. Thanks for your help

1 Like

I mean inhalation if foreign substances. Still wanna breathe well :man_in_lotus_position:

Edibles are better than smoking or vaping

1 Like

It’s all I think about for a long time now. I was certain this is gonna be my death. Felt so hopeless with it. And my addiction to inhalation. When it wasn’t weed it was cbd. When it wasn’t cbd it was flair vapes or an occasional cig. I think if I did edibles it’d be every now then kinda treat. But smoking I need to stop the habit

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.