Quick Survey for patients suffering from Schizophrenia

Thank you so much. Tbh the amount of responses i have gotten so far is incredible. just aiming to reach atleast 50. so now only 9 more to go. anything over 50 is a bonus.
if you know anyone that could possibly be eligible for this survey could you notify them and ask if they would like to complete it.

I appreaciate it.

kind regards

Great to hear its going well. I hope others will respond to the survey if they havenā€™t done so already.

1 Like

Thank you so much. I have 47 responses now. I got 7 responses today so its going well. very close to 50.

Thanks again for allowing me to use your forum for my university project.

Sorry to bother you, but is there any way that you could possibly boost/increase my responses by alerting people on this forum about my survey.

If this is not possible, then do not worry it is fine.

thank you in advance

I want to write a quick reason/ rationale behind this survey/project.

Recent studies have found the two main issues that people with schizophrenia has to deal with is increased non-adherence to medication and the increased rate of smoking.

my project is trying to tackle both these at once by incorporating the use of ENDS as a delivery method for antipsychotics. this could not only improve adherence but also allows people to shift from smoking normal cigarettes to using ENDS which is less harmful (due to no tobacco present)

hopefully this allows people to understand the reasoning behind my project.

any questions you may have, do not hesitate to ask me on this forum. i will be happy to answer if I can.

kind regards

2 Likes

Can you help us by describing what ā€œENDSā€ is? Iā€™m not familiar with it.

1 Like

Also - perhaps you can share your reasons why you are pursuing this area of research? Is there any family connection to schizophrenia?

ENDS is the new term for electronic cigarettes.
same thing but just new name.

reason behind this topic of research to be truthful was the university chose it for me. i do not have any relatives or family members who suffer from schizophrenia.

Ah - sorry. This then:

1 Like

Yep that is correct. they termed it ENDS now as it is more scientifically appealing.

Just wanted to inform u that I now have 54 responses. thank you everyone.

survey is still open so anyone who wants to do it can still do it.

during mid april i will analyse my results and post a summary of the results and the findings on this thread.

I thank everyone who has taken part as this will help me with my dissertation write up immensely

2 Likes

finally have 60 responses
woohoo
thanks everyone.
survey still open.

2 Likes

the survey iz coolā€¦
@deepikalover1ā€¦
are u indian originā€¦??

1 Like

yes i am @far_cry0
did my username give it away
hahahah
thanks for doing my survey
r u indian btw?

1 Like

R u in love with Deepikaā€¦??
i used to have a girlfriend named deepika gautamā€¦but she dumped meā€¦ur name reminds me of her presenceā€¦btw i am from nepalā€¦but i like Indian guys very much ā€¦thanks
take careā€¦:pray:

1 Like

i dont smoke, perhaps you could do another survey on patches for schizophrenia, that might have some potential as well especially for people who struggle to take meds orally. take care.

1 Like

actually i am talking about the actress deepika padukone. ses my second fav actress lol after priyanka.
sos it reminded u of ur ex

1 Like

deepika padukone iz my favorite tooā€¦
when did did u landed in the ukā€¦r u permanent resident???
take careā€¦:pray:

1 Like

yes i am.

thank you

1 Like

thats a really unique idea, unfortunately this is for a uni project so i wont be making any more surveys based on your idea but i will tell my supervisor about this idea and she may implement this for another student next yr to be their basis of disso.

kind regards

2 Likes