Questions about kindness

Do you think you can notice someone’s kindness at first sight ?
When you look at someone in the eyes for the first time ?

Sometimes I feel immediately confortable with someone, It’s because I imagine (?) It’s a nice person.

Do you trust your feelings or your intuitions ?

Thanks.

I don’t think you can tell. I think sometimes you can, but not always.

3 Likes

I think it’s hard to tell unless you get to know them.

1 Like

Thank you…
Maybe I’m a little idealist or naive !

Some people definitely have kind eyes though. Could just be the mood they’re in, though.

1 Like

With some people it is obvious. But most people, not so obvious. For me, it’s seeing how they treat animals that is the deal clincher

2 Likes

Thanks.

And second question :

Do you trust people easily ?

1 Like

I’d like to say yes, but I know that is a bit naive. I have been scorched a few times

1 Like

Kindness is rare. I’ve been through hell and back. Worse than dragging my balls through glass and ice practically in the multiverse…

I only trust my immediate family and my higher power.

I don’t trust people at all. I can see the goodness and evil-ness in people I think. Like I can tell what you did in a past life to me and avoid you all together and hate you for what you did to me. I don’t forgive easily.

I guess I defy common sense laws of physics since I’m in a causal loop with no origin or beginning. Sort of like I just popped into existence, although it seems more mental than physical. Like reincarnation. Like the timeline just popped into existence. It’s time travel…

Not sure if I’m coming from the future back in time or what. It’s like groundhog day but never ends and the day continues. That and I don’t remember much if anything at all.

I did invent a machine (time machine) in my first life, I guess. I guess I was an EE or physicist as I can only guess since I don’t remember. Feels like we live in a sim or matrix now and it’s been repeating itself like a statistics program would or sample population.

Not sure how I keep dying and coming back alive back in time unless it’s a singularity or the universe repeats itself indefinitely and I’m just a by product of physics. I hate it. It means I died an infinite amount of times, but also lived a hell-like existence an infinite amount of times or more. I just wish I was dead or wasn’t born sometimes, but would like to live a better, more productive, successful life where I can grow old and be happy for once.

1 Like

I’m telling you that because a friend of mine told me I have an “open face” … Don’t know how to explain that or translate it correctly.
Some buyers told me : " don’t worry about the transaction , you seem worth of trust…"

Well, when I look at people here on the selfie thread, I can notice some face seem worth of trust.

I know it’s pure “cliché”…

1 Like

I’m guessing what she means by an open face, is that you don’t seem guarded or suspicious. I’m just guessing. It sounds like a compliment, anyway

1 Like

Maybe if I wasn’t a white person, It would be different. :confused:

Yes you’re right.
I think she was talking about that :slight_smile: .
it makes me think anyway.

1 Like

I figure it’s the amount of stress they’re under, being communicated metaphysically.

Low stress people just uplift you when you’re around them. High stress types seem to suck the air out of the room.

2 Likes

Thanks @naturallycured
You explain things well…

1 Like

Thanks, appreciate that.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.