Question for people that are good at dealing with their voices? How do you get along with your voices?

wow… does it make the voices quiet? how long have you had them?

how long have you been schizophrenic

what did you do to make them stop?

wow… this sounds interesting… some of what you said kind of makes sense… like about the anothers soul coming into your soul… but other things i was not so sure about…

I am curious to know where you learned this stuff at… so that i can go there and learn more too… thanks :smile:

Ok are you actually schizophrenic or are you conducting a study? Im a psych student I do my own studies. Anyways, it helps, doesnt make them disappear. Ive been hearing voices for 3 1/2 years.

The voices??? Haldol. Don’t like it but it better of the evils I have tried.

Hello InternetAdult

The voices you hear are the souls minds not the minds mind. Let me see if I can explain this another way.

Take two identical pop cans and stack them on top of each other, each can is identical in every way. now the can on the bottom is himself you and the mind of internetadult who you have become in this world. The can on top is who you really are your true self, yourself only and forever. Now when you die the can on the bottom disappears and you become yourself inside of the top can to find yourself your true self after life to understand yourself again. You will then become yourself outside of the top can as yourself and will find a way to be reborn. When you are inside of the top can in life and after death you can find answers to life and past experiences within it.

The voices are souls that have entered into the top can, I also call this your treemend. I speak to the top can as they enter into me this was how they did this to allow the voices into my head. Everyone here is experiencing only the bottom can the mind of the soul not the minds mind top can. I do not suffer pushed thoughts or them becoming badly done, I do not hear different voices they are all the same but like children in words but not in thought. I don’t get any of the side effects of the voices everyone else here gets, so I hear voices 24/7 but have none of the symptoms of schizophrenia.

I learned this because one day just over a year ago I asked those on the outside of me to let me hear their voices and just a few days latter the words started to come. I laid in bed that day a year ago for around two hours and someone injected my head with hundreds of shots to allow me to hear these voices.

Try to find your higher mind listen higher and higher in your head for words they will try to keep your thoughts down in your head but try hard to move your thoughts higher.

Powessy

Do you mean you let someone do telekinesis on you?