Question About Global Redistribution

I think the way to get the billionaires of this world to give to the have-nots…is to present them all with a couple of shiny toys and let the bidding begin.

I realize I’m crazy, but it just might be possible.

That’s basically what fundraisers and charity auctions do, isn’t it?

1 Like

Yes! :slight_smile:

But I’m talking about exactly that…only on a broader scale.

I guess you could call it my “Rosebud” theory. :wink:

Dude I think about ‘Rosebud’ in a fantasy type way, as though I’ll get to look down, and see people try and put pieces together about my life… and the theme perhaps for both of us is ‘entertainment’.

Still many have it worse I try to say to myself. Lead singers seem to have a disproportionate amount of ‘demons’. Unless it’s just them who make the news more often.

I’m glad your in this board.

More to your original point is that there are some thinkers out there who believe AI will lead to a utopian society.

I wish I could say that I lived in their heads but I’m more cynical, as was my pdoc when I told him about it. It stems from reading the book Life 3.0.

The book was great though, it carries home the point that as a civilization we are evolving faster through technology(info teaching?) than we are through reproduction.

I still would have liked to have a daughter… but there’s a lot of room to be happy here. : )

Not gonna happen.

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.