Quarentine ideas

So Ive been drinking like every day just about to help pass the time. aND I probably shouldnt be because it will increase my dopamine production. But not sure how else to pass the time. Ive been ordering and smoking more cigars too which is giving my cigarette filled lungs a break so I guess at least that good.

alcohol consumption up 55% dont get hooked

I know right smh

I turned it around and try to smoke every 3 hours, but when you drink alcohol the selfcontrol weakens. When i am desperate i solve a 1000 piece jigsawpuzzle i got. My life didn’t changed much. I am home passing time anyway. I am kind of used to it. Thinking of doing a certificate in something. Something which would proof that i recovered and can work. But what for ? I am happy as it is. Ok it would be nice to quit smoking and loose 30 kg of weight. That would proof i am mentally healthy…

study for the stock market license examinations. I did that for fun it helped pass the time a while back. now im studying medicine

Studying is always good, even just a new language. I have been following this coronavirus pandemic, well all news channels are full of the corona news. Who would have guessed a month ago that the world evolves like this. I wish we all shall be okay.

2 Likes

So do I. So do all of us.

I’m gonna get back working on the handmade bookmarks for the chapter book oifs and up. I bought a cardboard press cutter so I use scrapbook paper scraps and piece together designs, then punch a hole on the top and tie a yarn pompom onto it. I started last summer before the ER blew my hip, but I had about 50 done fully, plan was for 200. So I’m slowly motivating myself to do something other than lie in bed all day.

It’s raining over here right now,

Sometimes I just like going for a long drive and listening to relaxing music.

Helps me focus and chill at the same time.

1 Like

thats not a bad idea

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.