Quarantine part 2

Hey guys. Woke up with a cough again, which super duper sucks. Hoping it goes away and I don’t have the Rona for a second time. I definitely do not want to go through that again. Send memes.

11 Likes

9 Likes

Bwahahahaha did you see the giant jellyfish that is damaging boats on the pacific coast of the US?

1 Like

Oh gawd. No I didn’t hear about that.

7 Likes

I don’t know how to attach memes, but I hope you get well soon

1 Like

I hope you don’t have it in the first place and hopefully you find something entertaining. Because outside our doors is an infestation that doesn’t fully know its real. And only soap and subnautica: below zero can fight it.

1 Like

Sending healing vibes @Ninjastar. I know you’re not Canadian but

3 Likes

Take care friend!

I don’t have any memes but Jimmy and I send our love to you and your family.

:cat: :blue_heart:

1 Like

Feel better soon <3

My first reaction

2nd reaction
tenor (1)

3rd reaction when you triumph and get well again soon :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
GrippingFrequentAmericanbulldog-max-1mb

Get well soon ninja :blush:

1 Like

Here’s hoping you feel better soon. Coping with Copid can’t be any fun.

1 Like

Oh darn that sucks! Hopefully it’s just a cold.

Hope you feel better soon. :teddy_bear::balloon::hugs:

Here is one meme as requested:

1 Like

Good news everyone! I ended up feeling much better today! So my cough from yesterday was probably not covid.

3 Likes

Glad you’re feeling better !

1 Like

You better not get covid.

1 Like

Update. Starlet woke up yesterday very sick, and then I got sick later in the day, so we all went to get tested. We are now in quarantine awaiting results,except for Mr. Star who has to work unless his test comes back positive.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.