Putting the fun in dysfunction

Am I a licensed bus driver? Yes.

Would I also do this? Hells yes.

:blush:

8 Likes

Too nutty. Now are you a grey or a red squirrel?

Thanks for the laugh. Lol.

:chipmunk:

1 Like

Definitely grey. Not sure if they make Just For Men for aging gingers?

1 Like

haha. Drove a lot of equipment over the years but nothing big on the road! Don’t know how you do it. Too many idiots and not enough manholes in my world! Gawd. I only drive to the city two to three days a week and it’s nuts these days. Too much traffic and too many people who can’t or don’t want to drive responsibly. Can’t imagine doing that in a bus!!!

Hats off to you @shutterbug !

2 Likes

It’s actually not so bad. The nice thing about driving a Greyhound sized bus is that when you hit the turn signal in heavy traffic and start edging over … you suddenly get all the space you need. Size matters.

I’m trying to talk Mrs. Squirrel into letting me buy a classic MCI coach and camperizing it. Could be fun!

:grin:

2 Likes

Mate. That would be one cool project!!!

Some of those Buses have enough room to do totally cool home builds in. Great comfort and your bigger than a tiny house!

Much respect!

I want to live in a bus down by the river but you can’t do that if you’re living in a bus down by the river.

1 Like

The best camper buildout award goes to one of your charmingly insane fellow countrymen:

http://www.robgray.com/graynomad/wothahellizat/index.php

No one in the world will ever top this.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.