my pdoc said he wanted to wait until my mood is stabilized so he raised the dose of the amitriptyline to 75mgs. then said we would go back to the idea of the injections when my mood has lifted.
Hey, how did telling him you had concerns about the injection go??
Good, that’s one reason he wants to wait. He said invega and haldol are two very different meds.