Putin With Schizophrenia?

Goodness gracious have you heard of Pussy Riot and the They movement?

Thanks for sharing dude!

1 Like

no I haven’t. Why?

Pussy Riot is a feminist punk rock band that caused a spectacle which led to a LGBTQ movement.

among many other factors,
but okay.

Okay. 1515151515 (Bloody tampons lol)

I’m not in mood for humor.
not funny anyway.
besides, you ruined this thread.

Seriously @schizophrenisaurus . Stop with the racial slurs. You just got off suspension for this.

1 Like

I think Putin possibly could have psychophatic tendencies which has nothing to do with sz. It’s well proven that a substantial percentage of leaders have this.

1 Like

Exactly. There not schizophrenic, there just plain evil. There’s a difference
x

I have no idea why they are doing what they are doing but it is not good and it needs to stop. i dont think Russian people want this or like what is happening but maybe they are being brainwashed by russian media that is controlled by them. I couldnt sleep for week when Putin threatened nuclear war :frowning: its the most dickhead thing i have seen anyone do :frowning: is he a puppet or what? who is in control.

In Russia they are arresting ppl manifesting against the war. Last time I read in the news they arrested more than 10 000 war protesters.

Ah okay, well I would explain it as the nees without trying to involve politics. So… a pubk band of Anti-LGBTQ feminists in Asia called Pussy Riot once removed a menstrual insert device on stage and then they became pro-LGBTQ, the band was an all female group and were kept political prisoners for a few years. Their actions incited an on going debate to the point in which leadership and their actions were scrutinized. This led to a conversation involving the mistreatment of women and human trafficking.

I don’t think the US would tolerate the enemy on its borders. I don’t think most countries would. Why should Russia?

Hitler was on regular drugs like Amphet and cocaine, he was a junkie towards the end of the war.

Maybe putin is the same. Personally i think he is deluded “in the majesty” of what he hopes to achieve.

He’s not schizophrenic - hes just all caught up in the power he has. But deluded - definatley.

1 Like

I read yesterday an article that claimed he is dying and has leukemia. Could be gossip though.

1 Like

The power of the media…

1 Like

I saw that - cos i do dwell on lesser known newsgroups on the net, but i put that down to propaganda from the west.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.