Psychotic Women kills her 8 kids , cannabis related!

I read about that awhile back. I think it had something to do with religious delusions.

1 Like

ah that story is horribleā€¦ I would never hurt anyone elseā€¦ odin ripped out his left eye to gain knowledge of the universeā€¦i was following in his footstepsā€¦ of course this was deeply delusional and im glad I did not cause permanent damage to eye or handā€¦ im glad Im peaceful towards everyone else I would be dead or on death row if I did not find peace early in my lifeā€¦ me and my doc joke about having an odin complexā€¦its strange how diff religions cause diff delusions in peopleā€¦

1 Like

I wonder how many suffer from odin complexā€¦ am I alone in our time with this delusionā€¦

1 Like

Nah I donā€™t think so. There are 7 billion+ people, Iā€™m sure someone out there has a similar delusion, donā€™t worry.

1 Like

i was the only one any of the doctors had met or heard aboutā€¦but like you said 7 billion people and i live in the bible belt so pagans are rare lolā€¦ good point to think about thoughā€¦

8 kids have been killed in Australia by a schizophrenic woman, hundreds have been killed by normies. The woman has a delusion, the normies are evil. The stadistics say normies are more dangerous than us.

1 Like

Iā€™m waiting to hear on the news about someone eating their kids do to a psychotic brake from marijuana. They keep making marijuana more potent every year.

yes i read about thisā€¦ very sad indeedā€¦

Szs: they stab their kids and old people too

There was a guy in Florida who ate someoneā€™s face due to bath salts.

If you have ever looked at the percentage of people with Schizophrenia the percentage of any of them committing violent crimes are very low. In America even those with schizophrenia do get convicted for violent crimes and very rarely does anyone get the insanity plea.

ā€œOh, I saw that. Isnā€™t that terrible.ā€

Thatā€™s why I will never own a firearm. People talk all about how itā€™s for recreation and self-defense and stuff, but I know if I had a gun, there would be one bad night where I would impulsively kill myself even though I know if I actually waited a while and thought about it I truly wouldnā€™t want to die.

The story was all over Facebook (because I live in the same state of this incident), and people were saying that there should be involuntary euthanasia for those living with severe mental illness so that they canā€™t commit crimes. I was mortified! I certainly didnā€™t let on I had a MI amongst all those naysayers!

Itā€™s important to take your medication.

I know itā€™s very hard but if you feel psychosis coming on you must get help, or you could kill someone or yourself.

When this lady realises what sheā€™s done she gonna feel awful.

Very sad, but thatā€™s the reality of schizophrenia in many cases, especially cannabis psychosis.

@Lionel I think that these people should themselves be killed.
There are toxic people in society , a lot of them.
I have the impression that there are many influential people in Israel(and other countries) who are toxic.
Not just toxic but influential.
When toxicity and influence combine, there can be horrible results, as in the case of Hitlerā€™s Germany.
How to handle these toxic people is debatable, but I will stand up to them and if need be go into sharp conflict with them.

3 Likes

true that!.. jesus

1 Like

In the US the MI are responsible for slightly more crimes in proportion, but do not significantly add to violent crime. I donā€™t know what itā€™s like in Australia, but I would think better because you generally have better healthcare.
When people that have varying degrees of stupidity are afraid and angry, they like to scapegoat.

Sad case. She has to live with that, if she ever realises how many lives sheā€™s ended.