Psychosis incoming (rant)

I know I’ve mentioned the issue before, and it’s partially my own fault, but I need to vent.
I’m out of vape juice. I have one bottle left, and it has half the strength I usually use. I fear the lack of nicotine will trigger psychotic symptoms, and I’m not looking forward to that at all.
I have no way of getting more until monday, I barely have money for food.
I’ve made a budget, and from the 1st, I’m sticking to that. But I still don’t have money NOW.

I’m so frustrated with myself. And I’m scared of what the next few days will bring.
I have agreed to see a friend of mine on saturday, but I fear I might have to cancel as I’ll surely be halfway down the rabbit hole by then. Luckily, she’s very understanding, but I don’t like being unreliable.

I fear I’ll end up in the hospital again. It wouldn’t be the end of the world if I did, but I’m trying to avoid it. My only goal for 2019 is to be hospitalised less than 2018.

1 Like

I’m sorry you’re going through a bad time. Asking help from a friend sounds good.

1 Like

Oh my God is it that bad?

Last time I tried to quit, I wound up being sent home from school because I couldn’t focus. All I could do was repeatedly grab my head because I felt blood running down it, and try not to freak out that a shadow cat was running around behind my teacher.

1 Like

Do you have other options beside your friend? Like that dude maybe he can help or one of your sisters meanwhile?

My pnurse is going to call me in an hour, she might have some suggestions.
I’ll also be texting my best friend later if I don’t improve, I promised I’d give him a heads up when my mental health declines.

If I should need the hospital, I have relatives who can drive me, if they have time.

1 Like

I hope you’ll be ok :slight_smile:
Yeah don’t hesitate to ask for help

1 Like

I’m not sure if you have smoked a real cigarette before. Getting off those is extremely hard. Luckily I got help with buying the patches. I’m not sure how vape compares. The only news I heard is that it is bad for people who are still developing. I bet if it wasn’t on your mind you’d completely forget about it.

1 Like

@Pikasaur I dont even know if you have a montly income. Have you thought of applying for Ssi or Ssdi or similar in your country? It’s just an idea, you can quit that if you get a job. No need to answer though, just think as a solution

1 Like

I’m on government assistance, and I get a mental illness bonus, so to speak.

The nurse called, she’s coming home to me to see me, she’ll be here in five minutes.

3 Likes

The moon cycle may be having an effect on you at the moment adding to the cold weather and any psychosis you may already be experiencing. Get help, but just be patient also. Give it a few days and things should get a little easier

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.