Schizophrenia.com

Proud of myself

After years of neglect I have made an appointment to see the dentist

14 Likes

well done. Dental work is important

3 Likes

Thanks Chris!! 161515

Yeah well done matey!

My teeth are rubbish but I survive. I had money to get braces etc and decided to take that and bankroll a move out from home and some decent things to live like a vhs player! Like wish I did my teeth because vhs players were rubbish in the long term…:slight_smile:

Good for you for seeing to your oral health. It’s really worth it and hope it all goes well!

2 Likes

well good for you !! I saw the dentist these last couple years…need to set up a six month cleaning before I don’t !! dentists are your friend…try to make it fun.

2 Likes

Well done @Jimbob . My stepdaughter had been making an appointment for me every 3 months, but hasn’t since the last one was cancelled. My teeth,as I have posted on the forum before,are in a bad state(dental phobia -so not going to the dentist enough,teeth grinding at night, poor oral hygiene) . It’s good you are taking positive steps to make sure your teeth are as healthy as possible .

1 Like

Thanks @firemonkey. Once I have had my teeth fixed then had bloods done at the gp the only thing left is my annual ecg

2 Likes

Excellent! you’re a good example for me.

1 Like

Thanks @Daze! 151515

1 Like

i need to go. my teeth need de-scaled lol

1 Like

My dentist is in the same health centre as my go clinic. Is a new build so is really nice and clean

1 Like

Tesco in conjunction with listerine are doing a scale and polish refund of ÂŁ50 if you buy two bottles with the blue tag on them.

I did it. cheque to me is in the post after sending a few pics of the vouchers, invoice at dentists and tesco receipt by email.

Well worth the buy for the mouthwash!

1 Like

Good on you. I just saw the dentist last week and found out he can fix my decaying teeth. I will look like a human being again in a few months.

2 Likes

I have been quite lucky that my family knows a NHS dentist. She gives me good discounts on treatment.

It’s kinda good in a way as I am crap at looking after my teeth

1 Like

I have a terribly dry mouth due to meds and need a few crowns

1 Like

That’s what happened to me as well. I need all my teeth drilled and filled, plus a crown. It’s unfortunate…but I’m looking forward to being able to smile again.

1 Like

I was worried I might have to get dentures but I don’t think I am at that stage yet

1 Like

I was told by 2 dentist’s that I needed them. Glad I didn’t listen, I would be in a really bad place

tartar and wear. old teeth but tooth paste helped