8 Likes

That’s awesome! :open_mouth:

2 Likes

yea have heard of these

they work on 1, 0, and 0 and 1 at the same time

normal computers have 0 and 1 - binary

humans have 4 letter double coiled DNA strands

2 Likes

Quantum computers are great at certain things but not with everything as I’ve read. Not sure it can play crysis better lol.

2 Likes

I worry about bitcoin crashing. In the future, in one of my past lives, bitcoin was 100k and then crashed to zero possibly due to advances in quantum computers or something. They say bitcoin has resistance built in but I trust my own instinct. People are wrong a lot including me.

Satya Nadella, the CEO of Microsoft, says quantum computing is one of three emerging technologies that will radically reshape the world, along with artificial intelligence (AI) and augmented reality.

Ahh, I forgot quantum computing.

1 Like

Its gonna be really cool seeing the kinds of meds they come up with through quantum computing.

2 Likes

Here is a cool article on what it can do for healthcare

1 Like

You guys better not read about quantum physics, freakin real life magic, mind-blowing.

2 Likes

Is there anything in for me, like sexually.

1 Like

Maybe in the future AI-powered sex dolls will become mainstream and people will pick them over a human partner.
I will probably not go down that road though. I like my partner to appreciate flowers and good food. I doubt those dolls will be equipped with a stomach and a sensitive nose. Just some lubed genitals and moany voice.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.