Probably the greatest sound on earth

Is the sound of my kids laughing. I am overwhelmed with gratefulness that I get to be their mom.

11 Likes

I’m looking forward to being a father. Thanks for the reminder that kids are rad

3 Likes

There is nothing better :blush:

1 Like

I just posted a question on this if you could answer it would love to hear your feedback. What do you think about parenting with schizophrenia?

Why do you need this info and for what?

I’m a mom, I lost custody of my three kids when I went through my first psychosis. Now I have a three month old. I worry sometimes…just like what if. I can’t stand the thought of losing him. Wanted to know how some other people have gone through it.

1 Like

I was diagnosed after my 4 kids were already born. I got severe postpartum depression and anxiety. The baby years were hardest. I just kind of focused on them and I was still married at that time so that helped. Now my kids are 21, 19, 17 and 16. The two oldest are on their own. They are all so much fun.

Thanks for sharing that, its nice to know it can be done :slight_smile:

1 Like

When I saw this post without reading further it was exactly my first thought. Being a mama is a precious gift.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.