Probably going to lose my housing when I start drawing my pension

I can draw my pension from the bank I worked for before I came down with SzA when I turn 65. I’m going to be 62 this May. My pension is going to put me over the income limit in the government subsidized housing I live in. I have no idea of where I can go. I can delay drawing my pension until I turn 70, but then I’ll be forced to take it.

I really don’t want to move because my friend lives in my apartment building, and I won’t be able to see him as much if I move away. What to do?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.