Pride this year

That sounds like you had a great time being close by

I nearly went on a year abroad to study when I was at University, and NYCU was on the list

When I went to New York, my favourite things were the Intrepid Air, Sea, and Space Museum, Rockefeller tower, The Circle Line Cruise, Grand central, Central park and the high line was near the hostel we stayed at on 23rd in Chelsea

Loved it and will go back one day

1 Like

Ask me about the time I accidentally broke into the MOMA

1 Like

Go for it! How did you do it by accident !?!?!

1 Like

Okay so I was walking along the street and saw an open door. So I walked inside to see what kind of shop it was and saw just…30 inflatible life size Incredible Hulks lined up in rows. I thought it was hilarious and must be some sort of comic shop. So I stood in the Hulks and took a selfie, and then security came and yelled at me to get out of the “exhibit” and then asked to see my admission ticket. And I was like “what are you talking about I just walked into this store, nobody was at the door to take tickets” and he was like “what door?” So I showed him the door I came in and Apparently one of the staff had snuck out to take a smoke break and left the fire door open so they could sneak back in without getting caught.

2 Likes

Hahaha! Sounds pretty cool to see some Hulks in a row like that. I’d get into trouble like that also if I had been there!

1 Like

I did something similar as a nurse in the large city of Phoenix, AZ in the 80’s.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.