Pretend like I'm google and ask me a question

2 Likes

Someone ask me a question, I’m bored.

OK Google. What is the purpose of life.

2 Likes

Yo google. Why is the book on the left so amazing???

2 Likes

how can i be a better driver?

1 Like

Purpose is as individual as DNA. No one can dictate that purpose to someone else. Your purpose may be your family, your friends, your religion. You can have a new purpose whenever you want or have the same purpose you whole life. You can wear it like a badge or cherish it secretly like a gem. But having one seems to be important for morale. Living without a purpose can be very depressing and will effect your motivation.

3 Likes

The Wisdom of the Tao is amazing because it spoke to you words that you were open to hear in a moment that you were able to listen.

3 Likes

Google,

What do they do with all the extra food on The Food Network?

Especially shows like “Cupcake Wars”,

They have so many extra cupcakes!

Do they give them to charity or just let the crew pick through them and throw them away??

1 Like

You’re way better than google :wink:

1 Like

You can be a better driver, or anything really, by practicing in a controlled environment like an empty parking lot. Listening to constructive criticism of a trusted source, someone whos driving you admire. You will improve as your confidence improves and you get some muscle memory going to help with some of the basics.

1 Like

The extra food on Food Network is giving to all the staff to take home except for the cupcakes from Cupcake Wars. It’s little known but the plight of the cupcakes is real. The losers cupcakes are released into the wild to grow to maturity. Some actually growing full sized and becoming wedding cakes. Unfortunately, they are then highly valued and hunted for their use at weddings, birthdays and retirement parties. The struggle is real.

5 Likes

I think I’ll sleep better tonight with that knowledge.

Happy hunting to all!

2 Likes

Ok @WeepingWillow I’ll ask you a question…
Umm…
Why do they say “break a leg” instead of “good luck” ??!!

2 Likes

Hey Google!

Does vape smoke hurt cats?

1 Like

You know I’ve heard different stories about that so I actually was gonna cheat and google it just to make sure but it seems it’s a bit of a controversy. So today you win the internet for stumping google

1 Like

I think if you are vaping and the vapor goes up and away from your sweet kitty she should be fine. But by no means would I blow any kind of vapor or smoke in anyone’s personal or breathing space. Especially not an innocent that has no choice like a sweet little kitty or a child.

1 Like

Ask Jeeves:

What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

how many dogs? where were they? for how long?

I have a question…

How come the gel I bought at the Adult Store to make my knob bigger, never made my hand bigger? :blush:

What is cbd???