Pressure in the head

Does anyone else feel pressure in their head that’s connected to psychological pain?

3 Likes

Yes, when I’m having a potentially life changing thought. It’s a mental workout and I do feel the pressure - like the temptation to quit. It’s not unlike physical work.

1 Like

I ment it actually feels like something pushing on the inside of my head.

2 Likes

I do not maybe u shud c a doctor about it. I don’t think a pressure can b in the head from something mental.

Oh sorry I just realised u might have ment pressure in a different way then I thought

I feel physical pressure in my head 24/7.

2 Likes

Yes I used to get this sometimes in the past. It was when I was feeling very anxious I think. Felt like my brain was increasing in size and pushing against my skull. I haven’t had that in a long time. It was before I got sick. What kind of psychological pain was it?

1 Like

Could it be frowning to some extent? I know what you mean sometimes I feel like my actual brain hurts too I’m not entirely sure the brain can feel pain writhing itself but apparently the area around it can so pressure is possible. Frowning definitely is at the very least a part of it though…

1 Like

Mental muscle. Otherwise, I don’ t have a clue what you’re writing about.

2 Likes

It relates to the voices like there is something moving mainly putting pressure in my head it’s my main problem with schiz

Guilt and also feels like oppression.

1 Like

Yeah me too it sucks it’s the main part of my suffering.

1 Like

I feel a pressure in my head at the moment but it’s due to me cutting down on caffeine.

1 Like

Oh. I wasn’t experiencing voices at the time I referred to.

1 Like

Hydroxizine gave me a pressure in my forehead initially. After awhile it went away. I still told my pdoc.

2 Likes

I actually made a post about this. I have thought it could be headaches. Or from stress. But it’s my only issue that bothers me

1 Like

My head hurts when I have a stressful thought, yes. It’s getting somewhat better, but I still have bad days, like today, where the pain is like a 6 out of 10.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.