Pressing Toward the Goal

I fell down into a slump for about a month: depression, voices, doubt, and despair. But I know that there is a difference between doubt and unbelief. I choose to believe that tomorrow will be different - I choose to press on.

“Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me.” - Philippians 3:12

Choose seems to be a magical word down here.

It actually means nothing more than your natural inner happenings, it’s all machinery and cause and effect.

Im choosing to leave, i just don’t know how.

“The graveyard is the richest place on earth, because it is here that you will find all the hopes and dreams that were never fulfilled, the books that were never written, the songs that were never sung, the inventions that were never shared, the cures that were never discovered, all because someone was too afraid to take that first step, keep with the problem, or determined to carry our their dream.” - Les Brown

Don’t give up.

1 Like

Adiós Amigos! :innocent:

1 Like

The final showdown between Id, Ego, and Super-Ego:

1 Like

“If I say, “My foot slips,” your mercy, O Lord, will hold me up. In the multitude of my anxieties within me,
Your comforts delight my soul.” - Psalm 94:18-19