Preppers lifestyle

I moved out of the group home last october where i had been living for about 18 months or so.

near the end of my stay there i got a gf who is now my ex but somehow i started doing pushups everyday and pretty soon started learning martial arts… 7 months later i am doing 150 pushups a day everyday and have a orange belt currently in my martial arts style.

this past week i told my parents and potential new doctor that i was exercising and training because i felt that i was going to get set up and sent to prison for something stupid or something i didnt do… basically just being paranoid… but i really have made a lot of progress getting bigger body wise and also learning how to fight with my training.

I am starting to wonder if i really did it for the prep of the delusion of thinking i was going to get sent to prison or if i am doing it for the mere benefit of the lifestyle such as self discipline and perseverance and trying to better myself…

has anyone here went through something similar and if so what were your reasons for changing your lifestyle due to a delusion or otherwise better quality of life?

2 Likes

It’s good that you’re exercising more, but you need to be doing it for the right reasons. The likelihood of anyone setting you up for prison is exceedingly low, but the odds of society going to hell in a handbasket are actually not as low as that, so maybe think of it in those terms.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.