Predictors of rapid high weight gain in schizophrenia: Longitudinal analysis of the French FACE-SZ cohort

It seems those who experience depression as a comorbidity have a much higher rate of weight gain.

4 Likes

Weight gain kills…hi andrey means u dont take ur abilify…good man…can u tolarate.??? Pm me…!!!

1 Like

It’s been a week since I stopped taking abilify. So far I feel almost the same as on a 10mg dose. I was feeling a bit better on 5mg… But I want to wait some more time and see what happens :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I know 3 people from india who take 5 mg abilify and can work full time …ish @anon68148378 @anon19234026…

2 Likes

@anon80629714 isn’t schizophrenic. And she stopped taking abilify too… lucky her !!
I want to work too, but right now it doesn’t seem possible… too many negatives. We’ll see what happens next, I am always optimistic !!

3 Likes

Thats a great and good part of u …appriciated…

2 Likes

Primary predictor of weight gain: Zyprexa.

4 Likes

Yes @far_cry0, but only when I do my office works 3 to 4 hours daily, then I feeled better. And if not because of any reason than I feel something worried. I don’t work as discipline. But now trying.

1 Like