Powerball is up to $485 million...yes, I bought some tickets!

They say if you don’t play you can’t win so I bought 10 tickets for the Powerball. Drawing is February 11th. I can’t help but be excited. Anybody else buying tickets?

1 Like

I have been trying for 1 month. I will buy some. Good luck.

1 Like

Good luck @jukebox! You never know

2 Likes

Hey, if you win can i borrow twenty dollars?

2 Likes

With that kind of money, I could build safe communities for street kids in this nation. I might get a ticket or two.

2 Likes

If I win there will be a lot of philanthropy going on @pansdisease you sir can have a million if I win.

1 Like

A million?!

C’mon, you wouldn’t give a mill would you?

1 Like

It’s all on this thread, yes, a million. what’s a million out of $485 million? I hope it would pull you out of your misery. take care.

1 Like

Dont forget you get the choice of recieving 30 annual payments or one lump sum. it still is a lot of money.
https://www.usamega.com/powerball-jackpot.asp

Give us some money. With that kind of fliff you could set up a reservation for schizos.

I’ll give a million to whoever asks if I win on here. start signing up. @BryanAshley you can have a million too.

Yeah buddy thanks juke. Fingers crossed.

That was supposed to read like the song from spinal tap where they are in their beatles phase. Give usss some moneeeee.

1 Like

I’m impressed you even know who Spinal Tap is !!

1 Like

I’m actually in your future so if you ask me nicely. I can tell you the numbers… Just it would be the Australian numbers though lol.

3 Likes

Cool! Could I please have one million dollars if you win?

(Why not ask, right? :slight_smile: )

yes whoever asks (except for Daimon, haha) I will give a million…that is if I win the grand jackpot.

2 Likes

485 million? That’s a lot of new guitars and picks! Good luck.

1 Like

I usually never waste money on gambling. But here at work, the bookkeeper collects $5 from everybody and buys a bunch of tickets.

I only play because if they win, I think the owners would just close up shop and I would be out of a job. So I have to play.

Then my new job would be as a philanthropist.

1 Like

juke if you win please open up a community building so we can all live there and not work. :blush:
and dont forget we need extra ketchup packages in the lunchroom. :smile:

Sincerely ,

LevelJ1

3 Likes