Power Outage

So we just lost power for about an hour. Seems like the whole north side of Brisbane lost power which is like a wth moment. Dad listens to the trot races which are in the city just north of the center and they went out at the same time. The energy company said don’t bother ringing them as they didn’t know what caused it…Interesting times but hope it’s not the sign of more to come over winter.

2 Likes

Oh no! Stay safe bud. Do you have candles and flashlights with working batteries?

1 Like

Yeah. It’s a pain but it’s still just afternoon so not really too annoying. We are pretty well situated but seems like a big fire at a power station miles away caused a massive problem. Hope they sort that out!

2 Likes

@rogueone was that a land down under pun? lol

1 Like

Oh wow! Yeah, I always forget about the time difference down there in Oz. I hope you get your power back up asap!

1 Like

Thanks @Montezuma. Just came back online. Couldn’t use my phone as everything was slow as I guess everyone was trying to access the sites. Not used to having the computer out for so long…you don’t know what you’ve got till it’s gone. Sounds a mess if the whole north side lost power for an hour.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.