Power out again

My power is out again. I’m so frustrated. It goes out a lot and it’s always for days instead of hours. We just got our groceries yesterday too. Ugh!

7 Likes

Do they give you a reason why it keeps going out? :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:

No. Sometimes it’s wind, but today it’s beautiful outside. Sometimes they’re cutting trees out of power lines. But often I just get some blip about faulty lines or something like that

1 Like

Oh that’s bad @CoCo

That has to be frustrating.

1 Like

Yeah. My husband is completely pissed that’s it’s out again

1 Like

Do you get compensation? Here you’re entitled to compensation if the power is out for longer than a couple of hours.

Only $25 and only if it’s out for 6 days or more

1 Like

Oh i fully empathize with your situation…we were out of power due to a tree falling on our electric line to the house, and then four days later lost power again due to a storm…so sorry.

How long was your power out? We’ve had our power completely out for 4-5 days many times. It’s just so frustrating

1 Like

It’s like they fix it just under 6 days so they don’t owe you the 25$.

1 Like

Yup! That’s what we think @Jonathan2

1 Like

And, they consistently fix the power outages in the wealthy neighborhoods first.

1 Like

Simply enraging!

1 Like

@CoCo when the tree was against our power line it was about five days…then four days after that…we were without power another four days…in the summertime…was awful…had to put rooroo’s insulin on ice.

1 Like

Oh man! It’s scary when it affects a persons ability to live , such as diabetes or people who need powered medical devices!

1 Like

Sorry, that sucks. I hope it comes back soon. When I was younger and back home there would be power outages a lot so I know how frustrating it can be.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.