Post your pets

She’s very soft. She’s a rag doll cat. Rag dolls are my favorite type of cats.

3 Likes

Mine, too. A big, sweet cat with long hair. A cattery near me shows in TICA and sometimes rehomes young adult ragdoll queens they decide not to keep. I check on them periodically, but I can’t have a cat here. So guinea pigs and dogs it is.

3 Likes

Awww. You can’t have a cat. Bummer. I like dogs and Guinea pigs too.

Ragdoll cats have long hair, but they’re not as long as Persians. I have to get my Persian shaved because caring for her fur is really hard. With ragdoll cats, you don’t have to do that. They’re easy to care for and brush.

Here’s my teacup Persian, Duchess. Her hair is longer right now. It’s not time to shave her yet:

8 Likes

HOOMANS, check out mah toe beans.

11 Likes

Is Duchess a silver (do they call it chinchilla in Persians?)? Silvers and golds tend to be smaller, or so I heard. I haven’t read much about Persians. Most of the cats I’ve had as an adult were just ones I took care of while I fostered them. I did a lot of bottle babies. Consequently, I know what to do for goopy eyes, fleas on newborns, and which vaccines and tests a kitten/cat needs, but not as much about which breed is which size. With the bottle babies, it was always a mixed bag and a surprise as to how big they’d get.

2 Likes

She is a silver. She has such a sweet temperament. The only reason I like Tinker Bell more is because she’s very social. I love all three of my cats the same though.

Here is a picture of Peeko:

10 Likes

Bought him for kid mostly, as a companion. Works great. Kid loves him.

12 Likes

She is gorgeous @SpringRose
My grandmother had a grey Persian named Sheba

1 Like

I love it!! 1515

3 Likes

My ESA and best friend, Athena. She’s a Pit/Boxer and is the sweetest. She knows if I’m having an episode. When I’m crying or if I hit myself or something she comes right over and lays her whole weight on me, pinning me and calming me down.
Plus she helps me distinguish between reality and hallucinations.

6 Likes

On vhs applause
Nevermind those are dvd cases arent they. I thought you had collected tape

2 Likes

Colette being cute

10 Likes

Oh lol yeah they’re dvd sets. Hard to find vhs nowadays but I still have a few and a player somewhere. I don’t know why😅

2 Likes

You have an orange tabby female?! How pretty!! I had an orange tabby kitten as a kid. He was bowlegged, and his name was Tangelo.

3 Likes

I thought ours was a female for a couple of weeks until my farm friend pointed out it was a he. Oops… I hope we didn’t give him an identity crisis.

3 Likes

Thank you so much! I had always wanted a silver person so much. I got the idea from the fancy feast commercials when I was probably seven

3 Likes

Yes @Happy_H
I have an orange female tabby.
Her name is Colette and she’s my sweet heart.
She runs the house.

3 Likes

She’s so cute! Ours definitely works on his own time too :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Is Colette a rescue cat? (she looks so clean and well groomed, and healthy)

3 Likes

This is zeus

10 Likes