Post your Cat!

Well, they’re really pretty and look super happy!!! :heart:️:blush:

1 Like

Awe, thank you!! :blush: Your TC is a handsome man, if I do say so myself.

1 Like

13 Likes

Here’s Stripes doing his victory roll after treeing a squirrel.

12 Likes

BellaB
Mosley & BellaB

12 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

The outside kitties.

9 Likes

10 Likes

Sweet thing…great name🤗

1 Like

Hi @Hedgehog, I remember you saying pretty bengal kitteh needed a special food diet. What kind of food does kitteh eat? Did he start not eating other types of food?

My cat rejected dry food a few weeks ago and I had to donate two full bags of dry food to the shelter in town and stock up on wet food. THEN cat decided he didn’t like the clearance food, generic brands of canned food, low cost cans of cat food, and anything pate. He’s the fussiest eater! I think he’s part marbled bengal cat, so maybe he’s kind of like your cat?

Kitteh went to the vet last week for another booster shot and they looked at his teeth and said he was young and healthy looking. He’s eating, but only chunky chicken in gravy!

Give kitteh pets for me! thanks!

Hinata

7 Likes

1 year old, possibly part marbled bengal, got him free off craigslist but it turns out he was all sick with various ailments, had to take to vet. he’s healthy now, and such a goofball! Had him for about 5 months now.

Here’s his doofy face as he relaxes in my bathtub, which he loves to play in for some reason!

9 Likes

Omg, he’s so adorable! :heart:️ I’d love to see more pictures! :blush:

1 Like

We tried a few different foods for TC. He’s good with Science Diet dry food for indoor cats, (dry food helps keep their teeth clean), and Science Diet minced canned food.
Your kitty is super cute! He’s very lucky to have you!!! :heart:

1 Like

Thank you! I will definitely go buy some science diet at the pet store this week! I’ve been hoping to get him back on at least part-time dry food, so I’ll go get the dry food and a few cans.

Thanks for saying he’s lucky to have me!!!
And as always, your cat is as pretty as a cat model lol, if your cat were a human it’d be a super model haha

1 Like

8 Likes

Thanks Jordan! He’s my little fur baby … my little best buddy! We’re thinking of adopting another kitten so Tiggy can have a little brother or sister.

6 Likes

I’m so glad you feel confident to show us pictures of his face now because he has such a cute puddum! He is really lucky to have you. You’re a brilliant cat Mum.

1 Like

Awww thank you for the lovely catpliments! lol, see what I did there?

I also remember a post in particular where I posted a pic of his paw because I was too paranoid for a face shot or body shot hhahahha I can laugh about it now!

2 Likes