Post your battlestations

For anything! Music, gaming, whatever gets you in the zone, post it up!

For me its music, heres my humble workspace:

6 Likes

My room looks like a warehouse tornado.

It used to look like a dumpster fire though, so I think I’m moving up in the world.

2 Likes

my main battlestation.

3 Likes

Nice! Is that a mechanical keyboard?

1 Like

Ah, you have monitor elevation too.

I do that since theoretically it should help with posture, but I end up slouched anyways, looking up.

2 Likes

yes gaming keyboard mechanical

1 Like

yup up high but not too high .

2 Likes

Only a bit of my mancave setup…

I’ve got 2 guitars and my amp and mic at my buddy’s place.

And that’s my inspirational mouse on top of the keyboard. My wife moved it once while cleaning and I freaked out! Never mess with Mousey!!!

6 Likes

Cool setup Pat! I wish I had my acoustic here in sweden

2 Likes

I’ve been setting mine up. I’m new here but I’ve been playing for the last 20 years. Anyone have a good DAW to recommend. I’ve been in bands that have recorded but never learned how to myself. In debating between ableton and repair. I havent played much the past couple years but I want to get back into it.

4 Likes

@zwolfgang is this forums resident Music Producer. He lives in Sweden and does some fantastic recording production.

He’s helped quite a few of us bring our musical creations to life. Drop him a Private Message!

2 Likes

Sounds good. I’ll shoot him a PM. Been driking tonight and don’t know how to edit posts but this sentece is supposed to read.

I’m debating between ableton and reaper.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.