Post your art thread

really nice people. the joy of creating, the strength to create, the blessing to others, and the exhilaration of seeing these what you have done.

1 Like

9 Likes

looks very natural as well as eye balls

Third painting. Don’t judge me too harshly pl0x. (Not an original. Copied off google)

Fourth painting:

Painting is very humbling. But its a ton of fun. Very ‘zen’.

8 Likes

14 Likes

farmhouse%203

unwell

19 Likes

Nice! I love original art like this. Reminds me of Bevis and Butthead!

1 Like

Been there done that! Stay creative bud!

Thanks @simpjeff1! :slightly_smiling_face:

You guys are posting amazing stuff! Seriously amazing.
Do any of you painters on here have any advise for learning how to intelligently add more detail to paintings? I can do a basic picture, like the one of the cat and purple sky i posted, which i really like and all, but im unsure of how to progress beyond this very novice/beginner stage?

Is it just a matter of continuously painting/does it come naturally with practice?

1 Like

I like the eyes in the one with the eyes open

1 Like

I don’t paint so I don’t know how to answer your questions but I really like that “cat with the purple sky” one. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks alot:))))))

I love this art! I’m not sure what it it but maybe that’s the point! I’m curious what you were trying to say if anything.

1 Like

I catch the autumn air in this one.

Oh! Thank you! Honestly I don’t really know, but I think there’s a “secret garden” type theme to it. I also just like merging the grotesque with the beautiful, if that’s not too creepy to say…

I really like yours. I think it is just practice, patience and focus. Keep at it and you’ll see improvement if its something you want to do. You could try drawing the things around you and add as much detail as you can, thats how i started out

2 Likes

As far as combining the creepy with the beautiful. Love it! Kind of like a vampire movie!

1 Like

Dude you have some talent

1 Like

Thanks @Catch22 for the advice! I just bought a sketchbook so ill be trying that out.

1 Like