Post some pics from around where you live

Omg I love LOVE trees. Open space big trees fresh air. I want to visit a forest.

1 Like

PICT0035

R.I.P.

Sorry that my photo is quite grim, but I find graveyards to be very relaxing places. I love walking through them and reading about the lives of those who passed over to the other side. It is nice because they are at peace (hopefully).

11 Likes

13 Likes

Some nice big trees about two hours plus a ferry ride from where I live.

https://www.google.com/search?q=cathedral+grove&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwjmu4qOmqzhAhWGxJ8KHdUfDmYQ2-cCegQIABAC&oq&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-img.1.1.35i39l5.62915.63779..332906...2.0..1.123.1338.11j3…0…1…5.IOCuktNJmYA&ei=x5qgXKa8LoaJ_wTVv7iwBg&bih=809&biw=412&prmd=minv#imgrc=IXc_WfZUw5Aq6M

I’ve been to Morro Bay. It has quite a nice view. I’d also recommend Big Sur near Carmel, California if you’re ever that way.

this is my back yard

this is my son riding his bike at Westbrook park. I also go there to walk or run with my dog. it’s a real gem, with nautillis equipment, huge butterfly garden, and I eat black raspberries from the trees, bugs and all, probably cure me for life.

6 Likes

You are so lucky you can live and afford Hawaii. Its so beautiful. If I ever get rich, I’d visit. It’s on my bucket list.

1 Like

5 Likes

I live across the street from the city courthouse doubt anyone wants to see that :rofl:

2 Likes

Why not? This thread provides an opportunity to share a little about the world you live in which helps build friendships and mutual support regardless of where you live right now. I’m sure if you look carefully you’ll find something interesting.

1 Like

I guess I might take pic later the courthouse is a very old building and there’s a statue in front

2 Likes

Wow, that’s really beautiful.

1 Like

6 Likes

7 Likes

Very beautiful @anon12381882. Where is?

1 Like

Outskirts of Cleveland ohio

1 Like

Very nice. Grew up in a town called LaSalle , near Windsor Ontario and drove to see an uncle in Cleveland when I was a little kid.

1 Like

Idaho

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.