Post some pics from around where you live

18 Likes

Very nice @Unclehenry. Do you ever suffer from “cabin fever” living on a boat or do you get out a lot?

1 Like

11 Likes

Yeah sometimes I get claustrophobic and then I take the dogs for a walk or drive somewhere. I do go to the pub here where I have a few good friends. And I visit family… My daughter visited me today and that was very nice.

2 Likes

I love trees. The bigger and older the better. When you hug them they give off a deep vibe and sometimes give guidance.

1 Like

You must have a ton of experience taking photos. Those are fantastic!

Thanks but no experience I just used my phone. Got lucky I guess.

1 Like

10 Likes

12 Likes

That’s amazing! Where is that?

The beach is down the road in a place called Ferring, and the countryside is a place called Cissbury Ring which is an iron age fort. South coast of England a few miles from Brighton.

We’re lucky as we have the sea and behind us the South Downs national park.

5 Likes

14 Likes

Very beautiful. I love to see families enjoying the water and such lush life on that road. Where is?

Damn. Some beautiful scenery. We have a lot of olive drab out here. Just the beaches are awesome and cool. Here’s a pic of an island near here. It’s a bit of an urban frame but it’s gold!

14 Likes

Thanks! These photos are from Hawaii. Looking through my photo album reminds me time doesn’t stop once you get sick.

12 Likes

wow…

They don’t allow cameras in hell.

8 Likes

@77nick77 . I holidayed out there in middle California. North of LA and it was magical. That pacific coast was ridiculous. So pretty and it was in a nice time of year. I went to a place called Morro bay if you know it. Crazily good. I would have liked to see San Fran but never got there!

2 Likes

I’ve heard of Morro Bay, never been there though. Yeah, the coastline with it’s beaches are beautiful but where I live, the water was always way too cold.

2 Likes