Post recent weight losses (or gains)

I’m really impressed with your ability to stick to an exercise regimen, @rogueone. You are doing great! Keep it up!

1 Like

Very good @anon60523054!!

Wonderful, @courty4808!!!

1 Like

Great start @anon70049667!

@Pikasaur, That must feel wonderful to have loose clothes and have people commenting on your weight loss. I wonder how much weight you have lost? Have you gotten on the scale yet?

1 Like

No, my scale doesn’t have any more battery. But I’m seeing my pnurse on the 15th, I know she has one. I can ask about using it.

1 Like

I havn’t lost any but have managed to maintain my weight after going on seroquel. I’m proud of that. I plan to work on losing later I’m just swamped with work rn.

2 Likes

I’ve lost seven pounds in the last eight weeks. I use a nutrition tracker to make sure I stay between 1200-1400 calories, that’s all I’m doing. I’m 261 pounds now, with a short term weight loss goal to get to 220. Then I want to get to 180, but for now I’m just focused on 220. That will put me where I was before I started Geodon. I’ve already lost my 53 pounds of Abilify weight.

1 Like

Ive lost 10kg since coming off Respiridone in jan with some walking and tring to be more active.

2 Likes

I weighed in at 180.0 today. It’s the lowest I’ve been in a year. I was up to 195 last year. I’m gonna keep walking and aim for 179, that would be even better!

2 Likes

Just remember that muscle weighs more than fat so if you’re lifting weights as well as exercising you’re not going to lose weight as rapidly.

1 Like

I weighed 56.4kg about a month ago (I am 160cm) but I was given several kg of Swedish lollies and ate them all in two days and on top of that ate lots of other things so I have put on weight.

I was looking rather good in jeans and singlet and now my stomach sticks out way past my boobs and it’s not a good look.

Last year this time I was only 53kg and my body was looking really good.
I wore a little dress and high heel boots to a party and it looked good actually.

Strange thing is I did not exercise :open_mouth:

Strange thing is when I joined the gym I went up to 55kg and I was 55kg for around nine months and went up to 56.4kg when I became a vegetarian.

So I think I have put on several kg from 56.4 kg but I do not want to weigh myself.

I just don’t want the disappointment of seeing how many kg I put on as it’s so hard to lose weight.

I think I put on weight when I go to the gym because I eat more.

When I was 53 kg I only had a belvita breakfast biscuits for breakfast with coffee and a weight watchers bar and coffee for lunch and whatever the x was having for dinner which included deep fried food so I ate a “normal” dinner but very little for breakfast and lunch.cant remember if I had fruit at all.

I want to lose weight but I don’t feel ready to commit to a diet.
Specially as I’m a vegetarian and go to the gym.

1 Like

Very good, @anon39736208.

That’s very reachable!!!

1 Like

I gained a lot of weight when I became a vegetarian too. That’s because I replaced meat with a lot of processed foods. And, that is a no no.

2 Likes

I lost 6 pounds in between my pdoc appointments and my blood pressure was 112 over 86 when usually it’s in the 140s

4 Likes

I was up to 230 but lost most of it and now I’m down to 170 from smoking pot. It takes away all my depression and makes my voices more cheerful than sinister.

My pdoc gave the go ahead to continue as long as my regular meds are working well. No weird delusions at all aside from what is normal for me on meds.

I got off probation and dropped 50 pounds in 6 months but I’m stuck at 170 to 180. I used to be 125 but I doubt I’ll ever see that weight again

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.