Post recent weight losses (or gains)

I’ve been trying to lose weight over the past year with little to no success. I’ve gained 14 pounds since I moved out of the senior living community, that I was living in, with their no lunches, and controlled portions, at dinner. I was up to 164.8 lbs. Now, I’m down to 157.6 lbs. this morning. My BMI is at 23.6 right now.

How are you all faring?

1 Like

Lost 1 pound from yesterday to today. I’ve gone back and forth between about 8 pounds since February.

1 Like

I went from 283 lb to 277 lb in the last month, im assuming because of abilify makes me eat alot less due to nausea… Hoping to loss more!

1 Like

That’s wonderful, @Itsme. I hope you can keep it up. Wishing the best for you.

I went from 141 to 129 pounds in the last 3 months. Some of its muscle so I probably lost more.

2 Likes

Very good, @anon62973308! You’re probably in awesome shape. What is your BMI, may I ask?

1 Like

I went from 59 kilos in 2013 to 96 kilos in 2016 to 79 kilos end of 2018 and now I am 85 kilos.

I want to get down to 75 kilos, but the problem is I put not effort into exercise. :frowning:

1 Like

I lost 4 Ib during past 8 weeks. I am now 121Ib which is 55kg. I wish to lose 2 Ib further and then stay on that weight. Most of my trousers and skirts are for a person of 120 Ib.

1 Like

I’m a week into a new exercise/eating regime! I’m doing 3 meals a day. No snacks ( except every 2nd day when dad buys a jam donut! haha). Doing well and a lot more exercise. Only a little weight loss but moved my bodyfat from 38% to about 32 %. I’m pretty happy with that and a little tweaking of diet and I’ll get there!

2 Likes

Im 1m73. I went from 55-60kg until 2015, to 80kg in 2016-2019 (thank you zyprexa…). Recently i felt real bad, skipped many meals and lost 5kg in 2 weeks. Im now 75kg. BMI is 25.1.

I want to be 65kg again. A more healthy way of losing weight than “not eating because im in fear” would be good.

1 Like

124.5, lol. Still kind of middle weight for my height.

2 Likes

For the record I’ve lost 1.6kgs over a few weeks. I tend to hover around the same but I’m down from 110 kgs a year ago to about 102kg now!

1 Like

I’ve lost 17kg so far since coming off clozapine. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ive lost 15kg so far since coming off risperidone and changing to rexulti. Im really happy!

1 Like

Lost 5 kg’s in 20 days from clozapine to risperidone.

1 Like

I don’t know how much I’ve lost, but my pants are falling down and people are commenting that I’ve lost weight when they see me

3 Likes

Last November I 240lbs down from 330lbs but new meds I’m back to 285lbs

2 Likes

I just weighed myself for the first time in two months, and I have gained 10 lbs. I am the heaviest I have ever been in my life. I hate this. I am going for a walk today if it kills me.

2 Likes

@anon62973308, Look up “BMI calculator for women”, on Google to find out your BMI score. It’s really easy. All you need to know is your current weight and your height and the calculator tells you your BMI score immediately.

That’s wonderful, @green5. I bet you look great!!

1 Like