Post pics of pets i love animals

My pets and my inlaws pets make my stay here with my inlaws tolerable.

14 Likes

Your pets are all super cute, but the kitty was my fave. Got a weakness for felines. He looks like one of the neighbors cat that I see wandering around the retirement park in the evening.

3 Likes

That’s trooper, he’s a Maine coon/ blue Russian mix. He’s technically my partner’s little sister’s cat but he’s more attached to me and my partner

2 Likes

apollo, he doesn’t apologize for looking like donald trump

10 Likes

That is a very pretty kitty. I love the name too. Trooper will slap me awake in the morning because he’s hungry. Very rude has been doing that since he was 12 weeks old

2 Likes

Great pictures @cbbrown - especially the pic of the bearded dragon looking up at the cat - sweet! What does your bearded dragon like to eat?

1 Like

There’s actually pictures of two bearded dragons. Ones about 5-6 years old the vet estimated we have had him almost 4 years. The one looking at the cat Lola is the older one he is kaisei. The one on the cork piece is Leo my inlaws bearded dragon. He is about 16 months old.

They eat mainly greens and veggies at their ages with superworms or hornworms every few days. But as babies their diet would be all protein like superworms, crickets, dubia roaches and sometimes baby mice called pinkies.

2 Likes

Your cat is very handsome @Andrew.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.