Post-disability depression

I have depression after all that procedure

Is that a even a thing?

1 Like

Haha no :crazy_face: but I feel like ■■■■

1 Like

I had a vent for 10 minutes in the disability committee and I feel exhausted psychologically

Do you think you’ll get it?

2 Likes

I think I should get it, but I don’t know

1 Like

Its your money disability, Om? Your disability pension, is that right?
wow… In fact, i have to see my committee commission too this 27th of january and i am scared from now :confused: I take klonopins for that even from now… I hate seeing ‘‘serious’’ pdocs and other ill people, itll be hard… They’ll ask questions and i am tired even to answer, gosh… In bulgaria, you have to renew your disability once in every 3 years and they are all harsch in this commission…
I wish you luck, that you get it too… Here, we fight for 80 euros per month in fact, its a joke…

2 Likes

Yes about money. Today they examined me, and in two weeks I will learn the decision. Here it’s 300 euros a month

1 Like

I see. Greece is better than Bulgaria though. A bit richer too. They torture us all here with this disability… Some people cant walk and they want to see them in all kind of special places…And yes, its 80 euros… But all my sz friends take this cause my friends cant even work as me…
You did what exactly today? :smile: You vented in front of them? hah…
Me, ill tell them, that i cant even walk from anxiety lol… suckers…
I should take a klonopin before the commission, you think? I have no choice i find, am too scared…

1 Like

I vented before them . But I think the one of them was mocking me.

Yeah, its possible, but dont pay attention. Its important now, that you just have this disability… I also knew the mocking even from my family and friends, but maybe we’ll surprise them one day with things, that they cant do, but we can hah :smiley:
Its not a big deal if i take a bit of klonopin these 5 days before my commission, isnt it? After it, ill reduce it…

1 Like

I don’t think it’s bad if it’s only for 5 days. But do you really need it?

1 Like

I need it, om yes… My anxiety is very painful… I shake all over my body from inside, i sometimes cant stand on my feet by anxiety… Only the benzos help till a point, yeap… My ex pdoc was allowing it to me daily, but not my new pdoc… But nothing else helps…

1 Like

One ex pdoc of mine was giving me benzos x3 times daily. My current pdoc doesn’t like benzos so I don’t take. Only for emergency

1 Like

If I get denied, I will lose my mind, I will fall into big depression

I’ll hope that they’ll give it to you… Dont worry, youll get it i think :slight_smile: .

2 Likes

It’s 1414 (2:14 pm). I should be at work but I can’t work cos of stupid OCD/schizophrenia and it pisses me off.
Plus I can’t care for my kids. My daughter is grown and my son lives with his father

2 Likes

I hope you get it @Om_Sadasiva

1 Like

Don’t worry @Om_Sadasiva , if anybody should get it, it should be you. You are over qualified :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.