Post any positive thought about sz..like poems articles event memories and moments

I went to evening walk with my parents…

7 Likes

That’s wonderful that you went for a walk :heart: That’s a positive for sure! :blush:

2 Likes

With my visions, I wouldn’t paint angels. That’s been a big positive for me and for some other people too…

17 Likes

Canvass look awesome. .are u artist hedgehog…u and our art aren naturally beautiful. …

2 Likes

Thank you! I am an artist, @far_cry0. I wanted to be a book illustrator and started going to an art university for that when I was 20, but I became frantically self destructive and had to drop out… I never went back. But I often paint what I see, and sometimes my angels are meaningful to other people. I feel that some of my paintings have a purpose, so that’s a positive. :heart:

5 Likes

Without my visions… I wouldn’t paint angels if I didn’t see them, is what I meant to say.

3 Likes

You’re so talented @Hedgehog. I feel like I’m probably borderline creepy with the amount I compliment you but I really admire you, you’re a big role model to me.

5 Likes

Not creepy, @anon84763962! You’re super sweet and it encourages me. Thank you! :heart:

2 Likes

Thank goodness, I was worried! I don’t mean to be creepy at all. I do mean it, you’re an inspiration to me.

2 Likes

I struggle, @anon84763962. I wish I could really feel like an inspiration, but your comments are uplifting to me, which makes you the inspiration! God bless you :heartpulse:

3 Likes

I think a real positive of having schizophrenia is that I found this message board and met some really wonderful people.

Sometimes I “hallucinate” very nice things like rabbits at work. It can be really calming.

3 Likes

They’re beautiful and touching
I feel strong positive emotions looking at them. I feel hope and serenity.
Thank you for sharing your awesome talent with us!

6 Likes

Wow, thank you, @HQuinn. That means a lot to me! :heart:

2 Likes

I look at it like this: I have schizoaffective, it doesn’t have me.

@Hedgehog Nice angels! Beautiful!

2 Likes

Thanks, @disciple. :blush:

1 Like

“Schizophrenia is the flaw that is woven into the fabric of a child’s life. It is the sudden wound in the mind’s secret body, the hemorrhage of meaning disguised as wisdom. It is the clever voice, singing lies. It is the illness of the imagination, beyond imagination; beyond the comfort of memory, beyond the reach of human tenderness and the hope of safety. It is the illness that conspires against love. It is the illness that forces what is intimate and what is alien into strange unions. It is the illness that comes and goes on a tide of chemistry and in its wake leaves a violent sorrow and a longing for the pleasures of darkness. Tomorrow may bring the answers that escaped in the past, the answers that lead to cause and cure. In the meantime, madness is among us and diminishes to the extent that we care for those who endure it.”

In Search of Madness
R. Walter Heinrichs

This is positive for me because of the message at the end. There are people who really do care for me, and it makes me not want to give up again.

5 Likes

That’s amazing…really perfect. Thanks for posting that, @Jordan4A12!

1 Like

I like sz becouse with sz you are always in a beautiful world while medicated, you are innocent like a child, butterfly, stars are shining.

2 Likes

It’s actually great prose, isn’t it @Hedgehog? For a book of its kind certainly. I recommend it to you. It did come out about 15 years ago, but its really amazing in the research it covers, as well as some of the profiles and theories of some of the most active in the field. If you’d like a copy they are really affordable (used & hardcover) I think I paid under 2 dollars.

1 Like

@Hedgehog Beautiful Angels! You have a wonderful talent :slight_smile:
My positive is that because of my nutty delusion, I have hope in humanity. Hope that the world can get along and that people can be kind to each other. We’ll see. I will maintain hope.

2 Likes