Post all your good news here :)

i collected over £60 for my charity last few days and i’m hoping i can collect some more,

people can be very generous if they wanted to be its amazing what you can do with just a few pence/cents

also been keeping on top of my work in college and bible study too (getting that tonight) but i had a talk with my guidance teacher who was questioning my ability to volunteer so i was trying to convince her that even though i have a few problems and i take meds that i am still able to do it and i said i was a bit worried about it but i am not concentrating on that, i just want to try my best, so i think i convinced her.

right now i am looking at the future because i need to know what i am doing so i am prepared for it so i am going to look to see if there is any part time training that i can get that is under 16 hours (fingers crossed) lol

6 Likes

Today has been symptom free.

First day of my entire life.

6 Likes

Ummm…I didn’t eat any candies today? :smiley:

The day is early here so…No rock monsters today so that’s good news.
I’m going to be a Aunt! being the youngest in my family by a long way is a bit odd but good.
My new outfit looks good on me :smile:
I feel Okaies
About all i can think of.

3 Likes

i just found one on my profile :slight_smile: 5000 topics and replies :cake: woootttttt

3 Likes

We were trying to fatten you up to cook you in a stew. For this you get no like.

1 Like

I’m happy to hear you’re doing well :slight_smile: My day is going pretty awesome so far. What book in the Bible are you reading?

1 Like

I got 3! nice comments on my dress :blush: :smile: Weeeeeeeeeeeee

1 Like

I had a good lunch. I had a good walk. I had a good soda. I had a nice morning. I had a good afternoon. I had a good snack and a good conversation with my fellow sufferers. Feeling sad for my mom.

2 Likes

My psychiatrist told me that i will be in 20% of people without disabilities :smiley: .The diagnosis is disorganized schizophrenia.I think that is good news.

Overall i am doing just fine after three years of recovery.I don’t have positive symptoms and the negative symptoms have been decreased and they are indistinguishable, also the cognitive function is pretty well.

4 Likes

I’ve already done most of my Christmas present shopping, so there won’t be any last minute pressure. Just a couple of CDs and stuff.

2 Likes

**It will take some time @77nick77…but it gets better.
I lost my mom 10 years ago. When I miss her, I think of all the good times my sisters and I had with our mom. :heartpulse: **

I had a breakthrough in my thesis yesterday. It was looking to end with somewhat of an anticlimax, after quite the build-up. Now, there might be coming a satisfying resolution after all.

I sold my supervisor on the idea, he said ‘drop everything else you’re working on immediately, this has priority now’, that was good to hear.

3 Likes

I had a nice one minute conversation with an attractive gal today that carried over to a mixed performance at work today.

2 Likes

Second day and symptom free so far.
I’m actually worried, this is too good to be true.

2 Likes

hey @Minnii thats great :+1: keep it up x

i helped my mum get some messages at the shop today and i have to say it is pretty hard trying to keep a basket and an almost blind woman from crashing into things as well as trying to help her get things ‘phew’, came back and did 20 mins deep relaxation with here (bc she has anxiety really bad just now) then i had to get her a paper i forgot to get when we were out :/, it was hard but i’m just glad she had someone to help her out today bc her guide was off sick.

good news for my mum anyway :blush:

1 Like

My raps are improving I think :confused:

1 Like