Home, About, Contact Us, FAQ

Post a Selfie Numba 4

I’m Irish :shamrock:️ on my mom side and polish on my dad side as well!! I’m also Middle Eastern and Italian on my mom side. And Russian, Latvian on my dad side

A mix of everything lol

Guys i am pure breed…!!! Hahaha

Sup @rahul202 what country are you from??

Post-psychotic episode, 2 hours of sleep, hanging out at Tim Hortons cause it’s open 24 hours and my bed wasn’t safe. I feel better than I look :v:

Glad to still be with you :heart::two_hearts:

Hey @Gratitude … I doing fine thanks for asking. I am from India. What about you?

I live in the United States. Near New York City ! It’s nice to talk to you. :sunglasses:

It’s nice to talk to you too. How old are you?

I’m twenty eight as of last week.

Belated happy birthday then.

I am 27 years old. Are you working?

Thank you :pray: rahul. Cool we are almost the same age. I’m not working right now but I expect to get a job in the next month or two. Do you work? What do you do if so?

You are welcome mate. Even I don’t work. I sometimes participate in this business that I have setup otherwise I just while away my time. My parents are very nice though. They don’t force me in anyway. They support me very nicely. But in this modern age you gotta work at least for your self respect. That’s what my parents say and I feel bad about it. :disappointed_relieved:

Me and my monkey

looking ripped! haha

Thank you cris :blush:

3 am and high on caffeine… trying to get a selfie with the sunrise in the background, well… plan failed 8)

Looking good frings!

i’m not very photogenic i look a lot better in reality

it’s the lighting that makes me look worse than i am. damn lights and cameras but i should have brushed my hair too my bad